Thursday, November 4, 2010

Creating a daily routine in a new place...

I’ve been wanting to get a routine going that involves visiting the campus sports area and/or the playground ever day, but it’s hard. I keep thinking, “tomorrow will work,” but then something comes up and it doesn’t. It’s not that there isn’t enough time on an average day, I just haven’t figured out how to organize everything yet. On the days we have French (Tue-Thu), our schoolwork takes longer and we usually don’t finish until it’s almost time for me to start dinner, and so it’s too late to go. On Wednesdays I have choir, and there’s just not enough time for me to go to campus with the boys between school and that to make dinner, feed everyone, clean up, and get ready. This leaves us Mondays and Wednesdays, which are days I usually need for extra things, like grocery shopping, extra projects, or on Fridays I’m just too tired to go anywhere, especially knowing that Saturday mornings are intensive sports days. These are all excuses, I know, and I’m confident that I will be able to rearrange things to fit in exercise, but at this moment, I’m in a bit of a limbo. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment