Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thank you for being there


As scary as my condition is, I don’t notice it at all. In fact, I feel really good, and this pregnancy is, in all appearance, no different from any of my other pregnancies (which were all pretty good). I strive, perhaps with a little more motivation, to take it easy, take care of myself, and eat well, but that’s about it. There’s not really any effort involved, since my body is pretty much running the show - and it’s annoyingly wholesome.

Anyways; so when people – you blog readers, friends far away or near - offer me prayers or help, “What can we do to help?” I don’t know exactly what to say. I am very worried, of course, about all kinds of things (the surgery, the baby, the boys, the professor's work, the paperwork – oh, the paperwork!), but at the same time, I don’t feel like I need any extra attention or help, because, you know, I feel great. I realize that I probably will need help – or rather, our family will - but at the moment it’s difficult to imagine what that might be.

So for now, I just want you to know that I am very grateful for people around us who care. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment