Friday, March 8, 2013

Last post about illness, I hope

They are still sick. Sort of.

Abraham spent most of yesterday drinking water and then throwing it up. It went on for hours, literally, until he passed out from exhaustion. This morning he got up, had a big drink of water, and then threw it right back up again. I decided to take him to the doctor (for fear of dehydration), so I brought him in the shower, and then attempted to feed him pancakes before we left. He ate two large plates, and had a huge drink of milk. Then he sat down and played blocks, showing no sign of illness. So we didn't go.

William spent yesterday sleeping, and most of last night coughing. This morning he had an egg, and then he assumed a horizontal position on the couch. He hasn't eaten anything else today, and spent most of the day asleep. If he's not better tomorrow, I might have to take him to the doctor.

August seems fine, actually. I'm glad.

Prof. Husband woke up with a scratchy throat, a temperature, an achy body and extreme fatigue. I sent him back to bed, asking him to call me when was ready for a barf bucket. He has been asleep since.

At least when they're asleep, they're not throwing up, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment