Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Do you remember that show?


Sometimes I visit an internet birth group with women all due around the same time as I am. Occasionally I find some useful information, and it's nice to hear from other women in the same situation as myself. Usually though, I can't really relate. Most of the other women are very young and this is their first baby. A lot of them are recently married or not yet married. Many of them - sadly -have relationship problems, and a post such as this one is not uncommon:

“I’m 34 weeks pregnant and just found out that not only has my husband been cheating on me while I’m pregnant, but today I found out that he has given me genital warts and chlamydia. What would you do if you were me?”

I call these 10 minutes of my day, my “Jerry Springer Daily.”

No comments:

Post a Comment