Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Taking a day


While waiting for the server problems to be resolved at work, I’m taking a day to lay in bed and try to recover from this throat infection I have. It’s a weird, dry kind, with accompanying fever. 

It has been a long time since I was sick, and I’m not very good at it. Fatigue and inactivity drives me nuts, and now with the work server down, I can’t even translate or edit in bed. 

I'm doing a bad job with the kids’ school work too, unable to continuously urge them to work, since my throat hurts when I try to speak. The youngest boy has luckily spent most of the day on a play date, and didn’t have to hang around with a sick, boring mama.

Hoping for a new day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Jennifer, and that your server gets well, too! Health all around!

    ReplyDelete