Saturday, September 22, 2012

Busy, busy week!


After the Pope left Beirut safely, the demonstrations against that movie moved elsewhere, and I finished my work, the boys and I took my mother around Beirut to show her some of the sites. Then Prof. Husband arrived from the US, bringing most of our school books that I promptly had to sort through. He also brought a huge batch of clothes, new and old, that needed washed, and then it was time for my mother to go home and August to resettle into his room, so we spent the last couple of days this week sorting all these things out. I also attended a book club meeting involving some great needed socializing, and today we did a big grocery shopping at a new store in Hazmieh (Not bad at all! Great pork selection, and spacey. I can't believe I forgot to buy bacon though!). 

I have some work to do before the weekend is over and usually I prefer to do it sooner rather than later, but right now I’m thinking I might save it for tomorrow, and just spend the rest of the evening relaxing. 

I’m beat! Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment